Monday, September 28, 2009

Walking Disaster

My little Sloan is walking!!! She took her first official steps back in early August, but is now a little hurricane walking around all over the place...leaving a wake of destruction in her path. :) She is so proud of herself and so excited to have this new found freedom. We are proud of her too! What a big girl!!


Video of Sloan walking and SQUEALING at the Verizon store.


Pic of her walking around Costco. :)

6 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to the bloggy world! (It's VERY addictive!) Congrats on the life change - it was the hardest thing I ever did when it happened to us 3 years ago - but I'll never look back. It's been hard, but such a blessing of strength within our home. Hopefully you'll feel the same! :)

Claire said...

Cathy, blogging is a great way to keep in touch and reconnect! I fit makes you feel any better, we have moved 13 times in 9 years of marriage. You will love how strong it makes your family when you don't have other family around. Btw, your kiddos are stinking beautiful!

Cathy said...

Thanks Claire!!!!! I hope it's ok w/ you guys, I posted links to your blogs on mine. :) That way I can get to them easily.

Angie said...

Only if it's ok to post your on mine!!!

Cathy said...

:) sure!

Anonymous said...

I love the blog....You have done a fabulous job (I except nothing but the best from you).:) Love havng another reason to see you! :)