Kimball is almost done with basketball season. He is in the Kindergarten Coeur d'Alene city league. He is doing so well!! When they started the season, the team got off to a rocky start - but over the last 6 weeks, they have gotten so GOOD! I am so proud of Kimball! He not only has gotten so much better, but he also has SO much fun playing! He laughs and smiles through the ENTIRE game! He really LOVES playing sports. And although he isn't always the best on the team, he is definetly the happiest! Last spring in soccer, his coach (in a thick German accent) said "Kimball, don't be a monkey - be a soccer player!!" (Kimball was laughing so hard during practices, that he sounded like a goofy, out-of-breath monkey...it was hilarious). His coach might not have appreciated his joy & enthusiasm for having fun, but I do. He is only 6, afterall (and 5 at the time of the soccer monkey incident). I love that he has so much fun. I hope that as he continues to play sports and pick one that he really loves, that he will have as much fun with it then.
What a stud!
My no-so-little-anymore boy taking the ball down.
Coach and 6 of the 8 players on Kimball's team - The CDA Kiwanis Dribblers!
From left: (Top) Coach daddy, Corbin, Kimball
(Bottom) Michael, Ryan, Caden, Gabriel
(Parker and Brady are not pictured)
Go Kimball!!









No comments:
Post a Comment