Yesterday was Noah's 4th birthday! It was a wonderful day that started with our traditional birthday donuts; we took Noah to lunch to Hudson's (without his brother & sister...what a treat!) where he slowly ate his burger and devoured his beloved banana cream pie; and that evening we had lots of friends over and had a super fun Lightning McQueen party!!Here are a few pics from Noah's big day.
Thanks to all our friends who got to spend this fun day with us...and to lots of family who sent him some lovin from afar.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Noah. We love you so much and are very proud of you! You are such a big part of our family.













3 comments:
Oh, what a cute four-year-old! Although, I guess this means that I'm only a couple of months away from having a four-year-old of my own, which clearly can't be possible :).
I can't even begin to imagine how you made a lightning McQueen cake. I thought about that one for Luke but gave in after a few seconds thinking it impossible without the "impersonal" pans. You are one amazing girl with A LOT of awesome talents. I loved looking at the the past cakes, you are so cool.
Wow! You really are good at decorating cakes, and not just styrofoam ones!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment