Brian's boss has given us his jet skiis to use for the summer. They are SooOOOOO fun!!! Our first outing with them was incredible. Last Friday evening, we rode out across the lake to Eddie's Restaurant. After dinner, we rode around on them for a couple of hours. Oh my gosh! Where have these been all my life? I found myself doing 35 mph and catching some major air. When we got home, I even had a hard time remembering what it felt like, since it was so unlike me - unlike anything I had ever done before. It was like I was watching a movie and trying to Photoshop my face on the rider. :)
We went out again last night and it didn't take me long to get "comfortable". I feel so different on them...like Laura Ingalls might feel on a Harley. So, this time, I took pictures so I can remember for sure. We hope to be able to take them out once a week and get a really fun summer's worth out of them before we have to give them back. Thank you to Justin for being so incredibly generous and providing us some affordable daredevil fun. I could definetely get used to this.
We rode out to Shawn's (Justin's brother...and Brian's other boss) dock on the lake and had a picnic for dinner. It is so nice being employed by such wealthy people who don't mind sharing a little. :)
What a handsome guy.
Me...well....the OTHER me.
Brian (and he is still himself...no alter ego's for this guy).
Long distance shot.
Another plus side to these puppies...I get to spend hours out on an incredible blue lake looking at the spectacle of beauty around me. There's nothing like it.












3 comments:
Those look big enough to share to me. :) Oh and Laura Engals on a harley???? You SLAY me! HA!
there has always been a daredevil inside...she's just being unleashed now that the kids are grown ;) haha. Fun---no doubt. LOVE anything that involves water....we need to get you skiing, wakeboarding & surfing next! Oh wait, first we have to get a boat.
Oh my gosh I miss those. Molly Loveless had two at her cabin in McCall...what a throwback! I'm happy to hear I'm not the only speedfreak on a jetski! :)
Post a Comment