Isn't it amazing? (I know I keep using that word...amazing...but it seems to be the only one I can think of that really fits.) Now let me remind you, he is 7. I can't wait to see where he goes with this talent. I hope he runs with it.
Noah and Sloan are also good artists. Noah was not as interested when he was young, but has recently began showing some skill as well. He wanted to draw an eagle like Kimball and this is what he came up with:
Holy cow, right? He is a mere 4 years old. Amazing.
And Sloan didn't draw an eagle, but is showing some promise with her scribbles:
I love these AMAZING little artists. (I had to throw it in one last time.) Their masterpieces bring me a lot of joy.










1 comment:
seriously...noah draws better than me. i was excited that ella and cardon have FINALLY reached a point in their lives where they LOVE to color.....you know in a coloring book. That's major around here. LOL
Kimball should win for sure!
Post a Comment