Sunday, February 6, 2011

Flipped

The Waddell family (THIS Waddell family, anyway) has not owned a working video camera in over 2 years.  Isn't that terrible.  I get slightly weepy when I think of all the amazing kid moments we've missed out on capturing.  But NO MORE! :) I bought a Flip video camera last weekend and LOVE it!  No more missed moments for this family!

In fact, here's one now:

Yesterday we enjoyed the oh-so-rare non-cloudy day here in Coeur d'Alene.  We have seen the sun maybe a handful of times since September and it was out if full force today.  And brought with it a balmy 43 degrees.  We took the opportunity to spend some time outside.
Plan on seeing many more home videos from this family in the near future. I know you can't wait. :)


1 comment:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

How did you get Sloan to wear a helmet?? Kelsi refuses...and the only ones that fit her noggin are the 8+. LOL. She's so smart. ;)