Saturday, February 20, 2010

one of these things is not like the other

I took some pictures of Sloan this morning and one of the shots imparticular looked very familiar...


Ok...now that the pictures are side by side, I don't see it as much - but right when I saw that picture of Sloan I immediately "saw" Kimball.  They still look a lot alike. They have since Sloan was a tiny baby.  And then theres...


...my sweet Noah.  He is a little mini Brian.  He has been since he was born.  The other two definetly lean more towards mini-me's.  Regardless of who they look like, they are definetly their own little people.



And I am a proud momma!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Love these kids. That first pic of Kimball reminds me of your Dad.

Susz said...

Yep---Sloan definitely looks like eldest brother and Noah is Brian's mini. I can't believe how grown up she looks! Such cuties!