I am a few weeks behind in posting about our colorful weeks. A few weeks ago we celebrated
BROWN WEEK!
The kids picked out the following things to try:
Carob chips, Nutella spread, a Beurre Bosc brown pear, and a kiwi. Now, I know what you're thinking...a kiwi isn't really brown, but I have to say that it was much harder than I thought it would be to find brown foods the kids haven't tried. :)
Here are the reviews:
Carob Chips:
K :) :) :) N :) :) :) S :) :) :)
Nutella Spread:
K :) :) :) N :) :) :) S :) :) :)
Pear:
K :( N :( S :)
(I was very surprised by this variety of pear. I haven't met a pear I didn't like, until now. It was not yummy.)
Kiwi:
K :) N :) S :(
For next week:
RED!!
RED!!








2 comments:
i am SHOCKED and hugely impressed your kids like the carob chips. One of my worst memories from childhood is when my mom went nuts on health food and only bought carob....at least those memories are overshadowed by the great ZIPPER memories so i am not left too traumatized :) hehe
I think it is funny that Sloan liked the disgusting pear that her brothers didn't, but liked the kiwi! That girls is funny.
Post a Comment