On Sunday, Sloan & I coordinated our outfits.
So, I know that's totally nerdy, but still cute, right?
What you didn't see in the picture was the icing on the cake of the matchy matchy-ness:
THESE!! A new member of my closet. I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE them! And they make a perfect addition to my colorful shoe collection. I was missing a fuschia/purple/pinky dress shoe.
In all honesty, I had my outfit all picked out first, including the blue necklace & purple shoes. Then when I was getting her ready, Sloan asked for her purple & blue sweater, so it was kind of a coincidence (with the exception of the identical flowers for our hair...that was a joint effort).
Thanks Kimball for taking such a great picture of us girls.
And a totally unrelated super-honest TMI side note:
Since I turned 30 I have had way more facial "blemishes" than I ever had when I was a teenager. What is the deal?????? I had super clear skin as a teen even without the use of any special facial products. Just naturally beautiful with simple soap & water. ;) But in the last 6 months, I find myself using Stridex wipes, facial cleansers, and low-oil face cream. Are my hormones freaking out or something? Am I hitting puberty a "tad" late? Has anyone else experienced this weird phenomenon? I wish my body would remember that I'm THIRTY. Or if my body has decided to bring back some of the plagues of teenagedom, I wish it would include the body & energy I had then too. :)









4 comments:
LOL! My friend Courtney just posted last week about this 30's phenom. She went to see a doc and she went on to explain that, as women get into their thirties, all of the symptoms that usually accompany periods begin to intensify. These symptoms include cramping, bloating, bleeding, PMS, acne – and occasionally, the development of ovarian cysts.
Lucky, us right? Welcome to the thirties I guess. :)
Ugh. :(
WOW, interesting. Yes, I too have been sporting more zits these days as of late. I tell you what, I have a zit so big right now I think it has taken on a life of it's own. I have been like "COME ON". I appreciate your friends two cent, very helpful. I must say I adore your new shoes. : ) Miss you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these.....fellow shoe lover. :D
Post a Comment