Holy, cannoli, am I a lucky lady. My hubby made us dinner tonight - delicious HOMEMADE three cheese/spinach/herb ravioli.
I only made the filling, he did the rest! They were SO fun to make...er...watch HIM make. :)
Step 1: homemade pasta dough
Steps 2 and 3: 1st sheet on Ravioli press, then fill with yummy ricotta/mozzarella/parmesan/spinach and herb filling
Steps 4 and 5: 2nd sheet of pasta on top, press with rolling pin to cut
Step 6: pop 'em out! Aren't they so cute???? Perfect little soft Italian cheesey pockets. BETTER than a restaurant! :)
The entire batch. 48 amazing homemade all-natural little pillows of perfection.
It took about an hour from ingredients to table. I didn't get any pics of the final served product, since they were completely scarfed in about 10 minutes! YUMMMMY!
That's love, people. He's not JUST for eye-candy, folks! ;)








4 comments:
Way to go Brian. I want to eat those, they look delicious.
Brilliant!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wow---seriously Brian just scored 1000 cool points. This looks DE-LISH!
Post a Comment