Kimball is an incredible soccer player. This year, he finally began playing REAL big kid soccer. 9 vs. 9 on a HUGE field. I wanted to see how he's grown and changed since his soccer career began almost 4 years ago. You'll notice that with Kimball, since we moved from Boise, we've bounced around to different soccer venues. Once in Hayden, one season in CDA, and now in Post Falls. I did NOT like the youth CDA program. They used tiny goals and fields and only let 3 kids play the field @ a time (including the goalie). Hayden was better. But we've heard great things about Post Falls' soccer program, so that's where we've gone this year. It is a LOT of driving, but so far, seems worth it. They will both learn a LOT this year!
Kimball's 1st soccer season ever: PAKS soccer, Boise, Fall 2007
Isn't he so cute? Wook at that wittle face. :)
2nd Season: PAKS soccer, Boise, Fall 2008

3rd Season: Idaho Rush U6, Boise, Spring 2009
This is one of my favorites. I wish I could remember what was happening at this moment. Kimball looks worried/upset. But I'll bet he was actually doing one of his quirky sun blocking moves. He is a BIG squinter/face-shielder. :)
4th Season: Hayden, Spring 2010
(we ended up skipping Fall 2009 because of the big move)
5th Season: Coeur d'Alene, Fall 2010
6th Season: Post Falls, Spring 2011
This is another favorite soccer pic. Look how far he is leaning. Ready to pounce! This kid is SERIOUS! :)
Noah began soccer last spring in Hayden. The season did NOT go well. He refused to play, cried (a lot), and threw many tantrums about it. I made him go to every game anyway, even if he wouldn't play, to support his team. He promised that this year if I signed him up he wouldn't repeat the incidents of last year. His first game this season was GREAT! We almost had a tantrum, but through some bribery and reminders about promises, he continued and went on to score 4 goals for his team! Way to go Noah! Here's Noah's soccer career so far in pics:
Noah's 1st Season ever: Hayden, Spring 2010
This is the only pic I got of Noah during a game. The first game, which was the only one he played, I forgot my camera. The 2nd game, pictured here, he only played 2 minutes of before said tantrums started. This is the only proof I have that he played that year. :)
2nd Season: Post Falls, Spring 2011
What a good boy. I even captured Noah in action on our video camera. I'll post that video below. I'll have to capture Kimball's video next week. The batteries died on the flip.
I am so proud of both of my soccer boys. I can't wait until Sloan is old enough to play too. They make such cute shin guards in pink now. :)
Spring 2010
Spring 2011
Noah in action:


















1 comment:
awww...i remember that cute "widdle" face well! i can't believe how much he has grown!
The kiddos are getting big Cath! Sloan is a big girl! Look at that hair!
Too cute. Miss y'all a bunch. xo
Post a Comment