Brian got an I-phone a few weeks ago. That's right...the Waddell's have stepped into the 21st century. And can I just tell you the ONLY reason I was excited about this was that now I can finally play
ANGRY BIRDS!!
It is SO FUN!!! And totally addictive. My love of games has found it's new itch. And for a mere .99 from the App store, we get hours of enjoyment. I have only one complaint about this new gadget...the screen is small. It is too tiny to see all the cute piggies faces in detail. I think I would go buy an I-pad for the sole purpose of playing Angry Birds on a larger screen. That is sad.
My favorite of the pigs is the cute big guy with the mustache. He wiggles his mustache and happily scrunches his eyes when the pigs win.
Here is the fam spending some quality time playing A.B. yesterday between conference sessions. It really brings us together.
I've heard rumor that they are going to make A.B. into a Wii game. Yes, please!! That would be awesome!! Brian would be glad. It might just make me give him back his phone.








2 comments:
I played Angry Birds for the first time yesterday on my cousin's phone (her family LOVES IT). I must say very addictive. Royce got a black berry for work and we play brick breaker (also highly addictive) and bubble burst. Oh, the simple things in life. You should try the other two, they are pretty catchy. : )
Oooohhh!! I haven't tried those. We'll see if Brian will let me download those. Maybe he won't notice. ;)
Post a Comment