Happy Halloween from Boise! Take a gander at this scary bunch!
from left:
Creepy Oscar Spider
Sketchy-looking Farmer Bryan
High-flying Aviator Angus
Little Devillish Sloan
Heroic and extremely muscular Red Power Ranger Kimball
Equally heroic and muscular Black Power Ranger Noah
My little spunky girl seemed awfully comfortable in this get-up. She makes a rather convincing little devil. It is quite fitting (which I say in the most endearing way possible).
Heroes unmasked.
Glad we were able to spend our spooky holiday with our family. We trick or treated our favorite Waddell Halloween spot, Harrison Boulevard with Grammie and the Rich clan! Pops would've loved to be there.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







2 comments:
What a bunch of cuties. And that includes Brian! Miss you guys. I am sorry for your loss. Family helps so much. We love you guys
I LOVE the costumes!!! Sloan, that girl is So stinkin' cute. I must say that those Super power ranger are very supernaturally cool in deed.
Post a Comment