I am really missing my dad. Yesterday and today have been especially hard for me (and my family). Today would have been mom & dad's 35th wedding anniversary. Here are my favorite pictures I have of my dad. I miss seeing his face in person, but I am so thankful for pictures that help me remember all the wonderful times I had with him. (These really aren't in any particular order...you'll notice by the dates jumping back & forth. I like to keep you guessing!)
Dad holding Sloan at Oscar's birthday party/Family 4th of July BBQ. I love the look on his face. :)
July 2009
Trapping Kimball in a Pretzel hold. Kimball says the thing he misses most about his Pops is wrestling with him.
Thanksgiving 2008
Holding baby Kimball.
December 2003
Holding Noah during the ever-dangerous pinata bashing at Kimball's 4th birthday party.
October 2007
Looking very GQ at Bryan & Helen's wedding.
August 2003
Meeting new grandbaby Kimball at the hospital.
October 2003
Posing in Jackson with some of the grandkids. That was a really fun trip to Eastern Idaho.
July 2006
Post-styling session with Angie and me. We used to do this ALL the time while we'd watch He-Haw and the Muppet Show on Saturday nights.
(1984-ish)
Meeting new grandbaby Oscar. July 2006
On the beach of Cascade Lake during a fun family trip to Robison's Cabin in Donnely.
September 2008
Touring a Mine near Stanley during the Burlingame Reunion Camping trip.
Summer 2007
Dad helping on our family room addition. He helped during almost every stage of that project from pouring the concrete foundation, to painting the almost finished room. He always wanted to be helping on of his kids with their numerous house projects. I am so thankful for generously giving of his time & talents to helping us.
August 2008
I hope you enjoyed reminicing with me. What a wonderful man. I miss him so much. I want to wish he and my mom a Happy Anniversary.
Love you dad.













No comments:
Post a Comment