We experienced another FIRST in our home this morning. Sloan is modeling her first BIG GIRL hair-do. Mullets aren't all bad we discovered, they make great pigtails!
I was so excited to show off her new do at our book club brunch this morning, but my excitement was quickly snuffed. Her little friend Kelsi's long flowing curly ponytail (seriously - her hair resembles that of the twenty-something-looking teenagers on the Garnier shampoo commercials) put Sloan's little nubbs to shame. :) Someday, little Sloan, you too will have flowing locks. Until then, you can proudly hold up your little nubby-tails and know that you are, in fact, the CUTEST little girl in the world.
Love you Aaahh.









4 comments:
Her pigtails are darling! (As are her tights).
My girls have adult hair! Always have! But I must say that Sloans lil' nubbies are THE BEST DARN NUBB'S I'VE EVER SEEN!
Sloan you are getting so big! It makes me sad you and Ella won't get much play time in...nothing like your brothers did anyway....we can definitely sympathize with the nubbs...and Ella is 3 ;) You are so cute. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.
HA! I'm catching up on your blog and this one of course cracked me up. Loves those nubs for all their worth. John and I were looking at Kelsi's first piggies (when she was 5 months -heehee) and were missing them like CRAZY. Sloan is just a dollface!
Post a Comment