Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS AT THE LAKE




Our little family did the Coeur d'Alene Resort's Christmas Lights Lake Tour last night. It was SO FUN!  The boat tour was so neat! The lights were amazing!!!!  Once we got to the opposite side of the lake, Santa lit up his "workshop" and we stood on the front of the boat and listened to him read names of kids off the nice list (ahead of time, you wrote your kids' names on a list and they radio-ed them to Santa).  Kimball & Noah LOVED hearing Santa read their names! Sloan didn't really know what was going on, but I'm sure deep down inside she liked knowing she was on the nice list.  Very cool.  This will be a new Waddell tradition (at least as long as we are living up in the boonies).



the boys posing with Frosty


Santa's workshop at the North Pole (on a dock)...the fog on top is their snow machine.  Santa read the names of the kids while the 3 boats of passengers watched from the lake.


Heading back towards the resort. The light displays were great!


Kimball posing with a moose.  I especially love the weird lady to the far left poking her head in. ???



The tree at the "North Pole" across the lake (at Hagadone's house...which looks as big as a large hotel...).  It holds the World Record for the largest living Christmas tree.

Ho-Ho-Ho!!!!!!

3 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Haven't done this yet since I don't think Kelsi would care one bit. BUT I think I would like it! :) FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy I love that she peeked her head into your photo. That is so funny I love it! I sure had fun last night seeing you and everyone. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Alli Blue said...

Cutest family!