I gave Sloan her first haircut today. She still has been sporting the whispy mullet, so I went for it. I have been told by many people over the years that if you cut their hair, it will actually help it grow, which I have always tossed aside as an old-wives-tale, but am willing to give it a try at this point. I am quite pleased with my cutting abilities on her hair. Isn't she a doll. She looks so cute in her little bob cut. And lucky for me, it is still JUST long enough to pull into little nubby-tails. Sloan seemed to like it when she looked in the mirror.
Ok...so....GROW, HAIR, GROW!!! We'll see if all those crazies know what the heck they're talking about or if it is, as I suspected all along, a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Either way, I think it was an improvement getting rid of all those scraggley baby whisps. Doesn't she look grown-up? My beautiful big girl.










3 comments:
It's DARLING.
impressive---will you come do ella's? i should try it..anything to get that girl's hair to grow!
Adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment