Sunday, May 8, 2011

4 amazing blessings

It's been a wonderful Mother's Day. I was given breakfast in bed and given a pretty stinking awesome gift: a salsa pot.  Every plant I need to make homemade salsa in a big garden pot.  It's a great gift since I've pretty much bagged my plan to have a big garden in the backyard.

I am so blessed as a mother and wife.  I am so thankful for my 3 remarkable children and amazing husband.
Look at this amazing crew. All mine.

I am also so thankful for my amazing mom.  She is so wonderful and I hope she's had a fantastic Mother's Day too.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the other special ladies in my life: Helen, Angie, Grammie B. and all my amazing cousins, friends and other female aquaintences. :)

2 comments:

Helen said...

So glad to be considered one of your "specail lady's." :) You do have 3 amazing kids and husband! Love you guys a lot.

Helen said...

Oops. Can't spell...